Student Visa (Subclass 500)
- This visa if for applicants who wants to participate in an eligible course of study in Australia.
- This is a temporary study visa and can be granted for a period of 5 years depending on the type of course and its length.
- Applicants can bring their family members along with them.
- Applicants on this visa can work up to 40 hours per fortnight after the commencement of the course.
Student Guardian Visa (Subclass 590)
- This visa is for applicants to come to Australia to provide car and support for a student visa holder who is under 18 years of age.
– Visa extension
– Health Insurance
– Post-study workstream
– Onshore and offshore Student visas
– Admission assistance into various Universities across Australia.