Call (02) 866 44 717

Student Visa (Subclass 500)


  • This visa if for applicants who wants to participate in an eligible course of study in Australia.
  • This is a temporary study visa and can be granted for a period of 5 years depending on the type of course and its length.
  • Applicants can bring their family members along with them.
  • Applicants on this visa can work up to 40 hours per fortnight after the commencement of the course.


Student Guardian Visa (Subclass 590)

  • This visa is for applicants to come to Australia to provide car and support for a student visa holder who is under 18 years of age.

Student Services

– Visa extension

– Health Insurance

– Post-study workstream

– Onshore and offshore Student visas 

– Admission assistance into various Universities across Australia.